As a family-owned and operated company since 1943, Case Paper values the loyalty and devotion of our employees. Many employees have worked at Case Paper their entire careers, and a substantial number of employees have been with the company for more than 20 years. More importantly, Case Paper has a flat management style: top management and ownership are available to all employees, and everyone is on a first-name basis.
Job Posting as of 1/30/13
Description: Sales Representative
Title: Sales Representative
Reports to: Branch Sales Manager
- Serve customers by face-to-face selling.
- Secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing, sales management, credit and logistics.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal network’s; participating in professional organizations.
- Communicates new product and service opportunities, special developments, information to customers.
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to persuade others
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel
Please send resume and qualifications to Tchesnut@casepaper.com