Case Paper Response to COVID-19
Case Paper values each and every customer who relies on us every day to support their business.
We have always considered the safety of our employees as paramount while continuing to provide our customers with the level of service they have come to expect.
Our five production facilities are currently operating on normal schedules, inventories are at robust levels and our supply chains are uninterrupted.
As the situation surrounding the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) evolves, we are monitoring and following official guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), health officials and our industry partners to ensure we are acting in a manner that promotes the highest standards for health and safety as possible.
In additional to the recommended standards, we have also begun to implement rigorous protocols at each and every Case Paper facility.
Our enhanced safety procedures include:
- Eliminating all non-essential outside visitors from our facilities
- Eliminating all non-essential visits to customers and vendors
- Hand sanitizers, wipes and other cleaning stations are deployed at all high volume touch points around each facility
- Temporarily limiting of all communal spaces, face to face meetings, and unnecessary travel
- Employees that can work from home are doing so, with more being currently set up to work remotely
- We have adjusted the production schedules in all facilities to include a minimum of 30 minute interval gaps between shifts to disinfect equipment, work stations, locker rooms, break areas, and all other touch points at the beginning and at the end of every shift
- Prepared contingency plans to for each facility to support each other in case there were to be any disruptions
Why are we doing this? Ultimately we know that in times of confusion we would rather you know that we are being as thorough as possible to prevent any possible disruptions. We will continue to adapt our protocols and communicate as the situation develops.
Beyond our concern for the members of the Case Paper family is our concern for you our valued customers. These are unprecedented times, but we will get through this together. Wash your hands, look out for each other, and stay safe.
President & CEO
For further questions or concerns, please reach out:
email@example.com | 914-899-3553